1. Make1’s Year of Lace.
2. 10″ Lantern Moon ebony needles in every size.
3. Addi Lace circulars in every size and length.
4. Three skeins each of Malabrigo Sock in pretty much every colorway.
5. 8 bags of Dream in Color’s Classy in my choice of colors.
7. A specialist to chart every uncharted stitch in every stitch dictionary I can get my hands on.
8. About six bags each of Elsbeth Lavold silky wool in Bright Turquoise, Vibrant Green, Sunflower, and Pumkin (all on the Spring 06 card 1).
9. About six gross of small, soft rubber stitch markers, unadorned and suitable for lace knitting.
10. Early retirement, so I could enjoy all of the above.
November 22 2008 10:57 am | Uncategorized